To place an order, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Date of the event/order due by
3. Style/item number of the leis selection
4. Delivery, ship, or pick up option
Once an order had been sent and approved, customers will receive a confirmation email with the amount shown on invoice.
Please contact us to discuss the different types of payment options we offer.
Which currency do you use?
Our prices are based on USD.
How do I care for my orchids
1. Immediately take the orchids out from the container and put them in a place of 10°-15° Celsius (50°-59° Fahrenheit)
2. To restore freshness, simply spray water onto the stalks
3. Cut 1/2" (half an inch) off the stem of each stalk
4. Fill a vase with warm water (at about 40° Celsius/104° Fahrenheit) and arrange the orchids into the vase. Do not put them in a place where heating system is in use because they will quickly lose moisture
Do you ship to my country?
Fresh flowers aren't allowed to be imported into certain countries. Please contact us at info@theorchidlei to see if we can ship to you!
Please note that advance shipping times are needed for deliveries to the continental United States and international destinations. Please contact us for specific arrangements. Numerous shipping methods are available based on location and urgency. As a general rule, U.S. West orders require a four day notice prior to order due date while U.S. East requires a five day notice. International shippments require at least a seven day notice.
Orders processed over the weekend may not be processed and/or shipped until the next business day.
Can I make a last minute change to my order?
We try our best to accomodate changes. However, due to inventory supply or high seasonal demand, we may not be able to make certain modifications.